Our Weekend Memoirs # 3

Our Weekend Memoirs



We usually go out during weekends. As much as possible we do a family thing to keep up with the bonding moments. Yesterday, after church, my children, my mom and my best friend went to SM City Bacolod to eat at Greenwich. Afterwards, the children went and play at Quantum while I did a little grocery.When we arrived home, I took a picture of Bella in her new pink dress that we bought a few weeks ago. It was her first time to wear it.

Wondering where the husband is? Well, he went to a retreat with the music team of our church. He will be back this morning.

Comments

  1. lalong gumaganda si baby bella habang lumalaki. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rubz, malaki na si Bella! Her facial features has been changing and she is looking more like you!

    Enjoy the family outings together!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts