365: The World in the Eyes of Moi

Since today is January 1, 2010, I opted to start my very own Project 365. I don't know how this really works but in my own perspective, its about posting a photo daily for 365 days or 1 year.

Anyway, I am not very religious in following memes so don't expect me complete this set until December 31, 2010 but of course, I will try my best to finish it on time.

For my first take...here is a photo of my planner and family budget notepad. I am hoping to have a more organize life this 2010.

If you have your own Project 365, let's share each others post. Maybe we can strengthen our determination to do it daily. Leave your URL by commenting here.

By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

Comments

  1. I started a photo project on my birthday month where I was supposed to post daily pics the whole month. Was. Hahaha. Only got the first week done then I found it futile to continue. But good luck to your 365! :) And where did you get your planner?! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck to your Project 365 :) and here's mine -

    http://365downfall.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mommy May!

    Thanks for the visit. I bought my BDJ planner at National Bookstore. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nina!

    I will visit your Project 365. Hope we can share our taken pics everyday. By the way, care to exchange links?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure ate rubs! Like you na :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rubz! You have a proj365 din pala! I have always wanted one, but whenever I thought of starting during the previous years, it was already the middle of the year! LOL! The start of the year is the best year to do it! I am loving it actually, it somehow pushes me to do better at photography.

    Here's my link: http://jenaspacio.i.ph/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts