Biker Dating Days

Every time my husband does something worthy of praise, I always find myself remembering the good times we have together since we were yet singles up until we got married and then today. That is how I kept my love for him alive. And if he does something bad, I also go done to the bad memory lane. LOL!! But kidding aside I am always fond of remembering the good times. I always love to remember happy thoughts and memories.

Speaking of these memories, I remember the times that my husband (was my boyfriend back then) and I go biker dating. Not that we are bikers of some sort but we ride his father’s motorcycle and go driving around the mountainous treks of our city. Then we stop by at some place where we park the motorcycle and then enjoy watching nature’s beauty while talking about almost anything. Then there were also times that my husband and I go biker dating at evenings just to feel the cold breeze of the air.

Those dates were cashless dates. We don’t have money to buy food but we just spend the time driving around and enjoying our bonding moments. Those were the days that I also missed back then. It is just too bad we don’t have pictures of that time. It would have been great to reminiscence them together while viewing pictures.

Comments

  1. Na ang bike bike d i ang hinungdan hehehe. thats the spirit and positive attutude narz para dili always ma down or ma discourage sa kaminyoon. I love your being optimistic in all things. You take it really well and god will shower you with more blessings and wisdom to understand things better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts