Insurance with No Medical Exam

Getting insurance is almost equivalent to getting tons of medical exams and answering medical forms. This in itself is a pain, actually. Just when you think you will get your insurance policy the soonest time, you could actually end up waiting longer since those medical results actually take time. Not to mention of course that the forms you have to fill up have to be validated and checked.

But to entice a wider market, many companies now do not require you to have those medical exams.

By simply answering some health questions, you can actually avail now of an insurance policy. No more urine and blood samples, no more appointment with a medical examiner. Now that is easy and convenient, right?

Life insurance with no medical exam are becoming more popular these days because it is more convenient and easy. On top of that, it also has other features—like you are given a 30-day period in which you can change your mind. If it happens you can receive a full refund of the money you have put in.

Now getting a good insurance is made easy and convenient without sacrificing good quality service-- a much better option, right?

Comments

  1. I'm wanting to put life insurance on my son's father. He is my beneficiary and I just feel that it is necessary for us to have this! Ive been searching the internet and I cant seem to find what I'm looking for. Does anyone have a suggestion on which company I should use or how I need to go about this... I got my insurance through my job so I really don't know how to go about getting life insurance on someone else! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant seem to find what I'm looking for. Does anyone have a suggestion on which company I should use or how I need to go about this... I got my insurance through my job so I really don't know how to go about getting life insurance on someone else! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am starting an in-home caregiving business and some people have medical insurance that covers this type of service.Does anybody know how to bill this type of insurance so that I could offer people with insurance my services? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts