Contemplating of Getting a New One

A few days ago, I found out that my son’s PC couldn’t be used anymore. The probable reason might be the fact that the motherboard got short circuited while my son tried to turn it on last year. A friend came and tried to fix it but to no avail.


Now, I am contemplating of buying a new one probably one of the acer laptops displayed at the mall or a new desktop for me so my husband will get this PC I am using and my son, his dad’s. Hmmm… This really sounds very appealing for me, especially the thought of getting a new one for myself! Hehehehe… 

But of course, I still need to consider the budget for a new PC. I want something fast so I can be more efficient and productive!! Any recommendations?!

Comments

  1. Another good blog post you shared here for us. I really appreciate good blog and good writing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That acer you'd like to buy is quite expensive in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts