Project 60/365 - Cagayan de Oro City Postcards

And now, the end is near, and so I face, the final curtain.
My friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain.
I've lived, a life that's full, I've traveled each and every highway.
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way….

Well, I am not here to sing you a song but to bid you all a sweet goodbye! I am so happy that you have spent an awesome 29 days with me here in Photo Memeries in response to Blog Photo Challenge this 2012. I still have a lot of visiting to do so rest assured, will visit them all this March 2012, I am just a little busy as of late.

Again, thank you so much for spending time with me. Thank you so much!! As for next month, our new host will be Marz Sheila’s Picture My World. She will host for the whole month of March 2012. See you there!!

For now, here is my last entry for February 2012!!!

piclyf
Cagayan de Oro City Postcards. Project 60/365.

To link back, please grab this code:




I am using +8GMT so my linky closes the next day at 11:59PM.

Comments

  1. Thank's for being a good host Mommy Rubz:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momi Ruby it was our pleasure :-) thank you for for being such a sweet host you are despite being busy, yet you still have time to post everyday for us. I love those postcards, can you please send me one, pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Visiting from #60 of Project 366

    http://www.sportyjess.com/father-and-son-jumping-by-our-pond/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are nice! ayay, makaapil man pod ta ug kanta...ehehhee...thanks for hosting this month mami...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice postcards, Mommy! Ganahan pud ko atong mga stamps. Hayts na-miss na nako mag-collect og stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been great the last 29 days linking with you!!! See you around! TC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats mommy Rubz for being the gracious host... though i was absent a few times, hehehe.... thanks for all the memeries... see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, time flies to past March naman diay. who would be the next host? task wa jud ko kacomplete sa challenge but i am glad to be able to share the last photo for Feb.

    nice postcards mommyRubz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ika 60 na gyd time flies gyd kaayo. Kanindot sa postcard mommy gai ko hehee...Thanks for hosting the February's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting marz and linking my blog, unfortunately, I cant host this next month because Im on a mission hehehehe

    ikaw ga papaprint sa imung mga postcards. i stopped postcrossing na uy ala datungers

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice kaayo ang postcards mommy rubz :) ni link ko ug congrats for hosting this month. ug unta maka-blog hop ko arun dili ma-paka hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are nice postcards of my beloved CDO Mommy!

    And thansk for the great 29 days of hosting! Guess what, I never miss a day with you! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe! it has been wonderful to enter this meme with you mommy. Thank you as well! :)

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts