Black Birthday Cake

Yesterday was my daughter’s 12th birthday. She is into EMO and that is the reason why I have decided to surprise her by ordering a black and pink cake. I asked the baker to imitate her mobile phone and headphone. The cake was indeed black but the pink color I was expecting didn’t turn out OK. It was more like a purple glitter spread around the lower part of the cake.




The cake tasted good for my palate. I liked mocha but not much of a fondant fan. The cake cost lesser than a one month cheap life insurance premium. It was not expensive and it was not that cheap. It was averagely affordable for me.


Anyway, my daughter loved the design. She loved her EMO black birthday cake!!

Comments

  1. Lol, ka-unique ui. unsa gamit ana, fondant or icing ra? basta lami ayos na...bpc hop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts