The Blogging World

When I started blogging, it seems that a whole new world has been opened to me. I gained new friends and yes, an audience who read what I wrote. On some days, many would come to my blog site and leave their comments. On other days, it can simply be quiet. But since there is a visitor counter, I am still able to keep track how many people have paid a visit to my site. It’s undeniable that a new world of communication and interaction has been opened to me; I have a life online. 

I have also come across new words in the world of blogging. Links no longer mean a literal chain to me ever since I started blogging. And I have come across such words as search engine optimization, memes, page rank and even affiliate network. Ah, a new world means new words. I am glad that I have this world.

Comments

Popular Posts