Preserving Memories

Photography is one of the oldest ways to preserve memories. Even the movie Blade Runner which is a post modern setting with hovering cars, photographs are used to mean memory storage of people and androids alike. It is perceived that it will be a lasting medium in which we can depend our memories on. The tool may have changed, actually upgraded, to handle more sophistication like taking pictures underwater at freezing point. We have come to the digital age that we can take as much photos as we would like to and store them in our computer or upload them in several online storage locations.

One of life's events that is nice to record and have fond memories of is the wedding. Our own or that of our own children. We would like that to last long enough for grandchildren to see. Weddings are great and there is a certain drama that can be captured in photos. If you cannot do it yourself, let the professionals do it, like the utah wedding photography, because there is no second take in this event. Well, most events' happenings are firsts. It takes someone who can easily spot a a great capture to take it.

Comments

  1. I love taking pictures and I love my collection of memories in photos all these years. I have lots of albums that when calamity strikes, that is a number one priority na e save. I am so glad nothing was destroyed during the Sendong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sad to think we don't have the best photos during our wedding....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My highlight was to have a camera that could take shots underwater! Awesome age of technology, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that pictures go a long way in keeping and preserving memories :) We should have the best photographers during such a special time of our lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was able to buy my own DSLR and I am so loving to learn more in photography and little by little, I am trying to acquire different lens since I am no longer satisfied with my kit lens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i must say that that's probably why i am obsessed with photography because i have a little memory of my childhood days. I guess my parents weren't that interested in picture taking. poor me! hehehhehe. my children will for sure have lots of memories as they grow old because i make sure that they have pictures wherever we go and the events that we had partake.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts