CyberZone Event at SM City Bacolod

Last May 23, 2010, we went to the mall to celebrate my baby daughter’s eight month birthday. After eating, we went to the event center and stroll around the creative displays of gadgets and gizmos done by CyberZone.

While we were there, we played WII, browsed the internet, played Guitar Hero and even played for prizes but we didn’t won. The good thing about what happened actually is I got freebies from them because I was a blogger!! I got a poster, a shirt, a cap, a pen and more!! It was a great day for bloggers like me and even for my children who enjoyed the games!!

Here are some photos I took while I was there…

Comments

  1. I know people should know their best friends well enough to get them a birthday gift, but with my best friend I have no clue what she wants! I mean I know A LOT about her, but not what to get her as a gift. And i want to get her something that she'll love, not some cheap present. Any ideas for good best friend gifts (besides money or a BFF becklace thing)?? Oh, and i have less than a week to get her something, so please..any quick suggestions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts