Heart of the Ocean

Every woman loves jewelry, I do too but since I couldn’t afford it I just admire them from afar. I like viewing pictures of beautiful jewelries. Though there are affordable ones that are sold from wholesale jewelry stores, I always think twice when I buy one because I have children to prioritize.

Instead of gold or fine jewelries, I tend to wear silver jewelries. They are way much cheaper and very affordable. I keep a few and I only wear them during special occasions. Aside from silver, I also wear fashion jewelries but those types that are made of plastic and wood.

Speaking of jewelries, I just saw Titanic movie a few days ago and I remembered the jewelry Rose wore when Jack drew her. It was called Heart of the Ocean. Of course it was fictional but many have made imitations of it. Here is a photo of one:

Comments

Popular Posts