My Daughter's Birthday Celebration

Our Weekend Memoirs




My daughter will be celebrating her 10th birthday tomorrow but we had an advance celebration last Saturday with her classmates and our neighbors.

Just like it is not a trend to give communion invitations here in our country, I didn't send out birthday invitations either. I just told my daughter to ask her close classmates to join us while I was the one who invited her neighborhood friends.

We went to the mall, ate at Jollibee and played at World's of Fun. My daughter had a great time and so is her friends, brother and us.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday again to your daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rubs, my belated birthday wishes for your daughter's bday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our grandmother's birthday falls 8 months after her passing, she meant the world to all of us. Some of the family have express wishes to have a birthday celebration in honor of her, to keep her memory alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well. i live in new york. my boyfriends birthday is coming up. [hes turning 17] he hasnt really had a really big birthday celebration so i wanna make this one really special.. does anyone have any ideas in mind?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts