Our Weekend Memoirs # 6

Last Saturday, my mom, my children and I went shopping. It was the weekend my mom was looking forward because we are buying Bella Grace her crib. Though I was busy doing some research on life insurance, I made it to the point that I could bring them out on that day to fulfill my promise.

So, when afternoon came, we went and bought Bella’s crib. Then afterwards, we went to the mall and bought the foam for the crib but eventually we ended up buying more than what we came for! I felt that I should buy something for the older kids two since I bought something for their baby sister.

Anyway, after we bought the crib, we went to Jollibee first to eat before we did our shopping. Here are some of our weekend memoirs:

Our Weekend Memoirs






Comments

  1. Swerte ni Bella, daming tasks ni Mommy :D
    Tamang-tama yang crib sis, medyo makakawala ka na ng konti, basta ilagay mo lang sa tabi ng workstation mo para papanoorin ka lang nya habang nagtratrabaho. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamang-tama yang crib sis, medyo makakawala ka na ng konti, basta ilagay mo lang sa tabi ng workstation mo para papanoorin ka lang nya habang nagtratrabaho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then afterwards, we went to the mall and bought the foam for the crib but eventually we ended up buying more than what we came for.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts