Enticing Samsung Displays

Whenever I go to the mall, I would get to pass by their appliance center that is located near the entrance. On one side of the glass wall, you could see an array of LCD TVs that are on display.

I would really be drawn to those samsung tvs lcd because of their picture quality. The colors are sharp and crisp so the movies shown look really realistic. I would sometimes need to remind myself to get going otherwise, I would end up standing there for a whole hour just watching a movie in front of the appliance center. LOL

Comments

  1. I recently bought the samsung sway from verizon. When it is charging the display is always on. Is there a way to change the settings so this display is off when charging? Additionally, will this hurt the phone? (e.g. burn my background into the screen). Thanks to anyone who has input.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my Samsung Flight last Sunday, and I love it, except it has large icons on the display that cover a lot of my wallpaper picture. Is there a way I can move or remove these from the desktop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Samsung Intensity. Its Verizon. I hate the display themes theres only three. You can download ringtones + wallpapers so it is possible to download display themes? Where and how can I do this?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts