Low Insurance Rates for Young Ones

When I look back in my life, I sometimes think that I should have gotten insurance policies when I was younger. That is because if you are young, life insurance rates are also low. If you are already middle-aged, you have to pay for a higher premium.

Now I am thinking that it is still not too late to sign up for one, like what my friend said. But seriously, I doubt it at this point because that would get me to spare a big chunk from our annual income to do so. I am still thinking if we can afford even just one policy for the moment.

Comments

  1. If you are starting a family you may want to consider looking at the 30 year term. The twenty year term will expire before your children finish college - which may be your biggest expense.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts