The Neighbor and I

A neighbor of ours saw me standing outside of our home carrying my baby when he approached and asked me if I could get an auto insurance quote online for his boss’s car. Unfortunately, I told him that I can but not from companies belonging here but only from the US. I explained to him that most auto insurance companies are not yet online. After explaining, he said thank you.

Anyway, we still continued talking about my work online. He asked me why I frequently take pictures of almost anything. So I explained to him that I do blogging and taking pictures of the things I am posting about makes my post more appealing. After that, he went back to his home.

Oh well, I should have taken a picture of him. My post would be utterly appealing if I have plastered us here but then again, he might think so weird of me posting every single thing that happens in my life! LOL!

Comments

  1. Hahaha. Natawa ako. Oo nga naman weird kung lahat na lang may picture pero kelangan nga with the amount of posts that you do anything will help. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts