Personalized Photo Items

I am an avid Facebook user. So most of the time, my account is always open even though I am outside the house. Speaking of Facebook, a friend of mine invited me to become a FAN of an online company that specializes in printing personalized and promotional items. She said if I become a FAN, I will receive a free mouse pad with shipping. So, I immediately signed up, personalized my mouse pad with the pictures of my kids, placed the order and forgot about it!

After a few weeks, I think it was two weeks plus to be exact, my mouse pad arrived! I was filled with joy and excitement! I got a personalized mouse pad for FREE!! Check out the photo below:


Because of my excitement of having so many FREE credits, I automatically placed my second order. I ordered four (4) digital camera leather case that can be used as coin purse, two (2) heart key chain with me and hubby on it and another two (2) heart key chain with my children on it. All of them ordered for FREE, I only paid for the shipping which is very minimal. I can’t wait for my orders to arrive! It will nice to see photo memories placed on your purse and key chain!


Comments

Popular Posts