Weekend Shopping

I have my online earnings converted to Philippine peso this morning. As I promised my mom, we will buy my baby’s crib using my current earnings. So when afternoon came, we went and bought a wooden crib for my baby. After delivering the crib at home, we went to the mall to buy foam for the crib.

So when we arrived at the mall, I bought foam for the crib. Since we were already there, my mom tried to convince me to buy a walker for the baby. So after a few minutes, I gave in to her plea and added a baby bag too!

It was like I had plenty of pre paid credit cards available for use for the day. After we paid for those items for my baby, we also went and bought my son and my daughter a pair of clothes! I was totally out of budget but anyway, I was glad I made my mom and my children happy.

Here is a snap shot of the things we bought:

Comments

Popular Posts