Got a Chic and Stylish Blog Makeover!!

It’s been awhile since I wanted to have a blog makeover for this blog and finally, it’s here!! Thanks to the ever creative and patient designer Kaye Mendez who took time to cater my ever persisting demands. LOL!!

Anyway, Photo Memeries started with this simple template (look below) from the very beginning. I just tweaked some codes a little to give it a more personalized look. 


Now, look at how far this blog has reached! From a plain template to a chic and stylish atmosphere! So cool right?! 

Again, thanks to my Photo Memeries blog designer Kaye Mendez! Thanks to bring my design ideals to life!!

Comments

  1. wow mommy it is very nice! mommy kaye is very talented! :D and you are both addicts! haha in a good way i mean! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i saw the thumbnail,akala ko DSLR ang i-si share mo, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice theme LO mommy! bagay sa niche mo.

    pareho ako kay willa i thought ur posting a new dslr. hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple, organize, malinis tingnan. hope to have my mine maked-over as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. naks nmn momy i like this one pwede bang mag contribute ng pix pero kaw napo bahala mag blog hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice. I would really love to have a makeover in one of my blogs but i could not afford right now, he he he.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts