Get the Help of an Experienced Truck Accident Lawyer

Getting involved in an accident is already frustrating as it is. You can just imagine all the hassles that a person would have to go though if he gets into an accident. But what’s even more frustrating is if the accident wasn’t caused by the driver’s negligence. Why is that? Well, most of the time, truck drivers get into hot water for allegedly neglecting the law. However, that is not always the case.

Negligence on the road is not mainly due to a truck driver’s recklessness or negligence. There are many factors that could contribute to an accident and sadly, the person behind the wheel almost always gets blamed. But the truth is that sometimes, multiple parties may be held accountable for an accident especially if there were a lot of contributing factors leading to the mishap.

In order to avoid being held accountable for something you shouldn’t be in the first place, it is important acquire the help of an experienced Austin truck accident lawyer who can help you with your case.

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

Comments

  1. I drove a truck for living, I supported a family and made close to 70 a year. In 2008 my neck was broken in a truck accident and because it happened in maryland my lawyer tells me i have to use their laws. I have lost everything, 7 doctors have me 180% disabled . They tell me that i wont be getting any lump sum payment,they wont pay for me to be treated by any doctors, the only help i'm getting is 800 a month and i have to wait possibly another year for them to pay me my 70% which will bring me to 536 a week, my problem is that i'm not ready to just give up and spend my life being poor. I'm still a human being, i still have ambition,i don't want a free ride i just want to be retrained.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts