Replacing the Desktop with a Laptop Computer

One of the computers at home is starting to act up already. Just the other day, I had a hard time using it. It makes me want to think of replacing the whole thing instead of taking it to a repairman each time it breaks down. But then I don’t think I want to spend my money on a desktop computer again.

I’m thinking maybe I should get a laptop or a netbook, something more compact and handy that can easily be taken along anywhere. Setting up a whole desktop system is a tad too time-consuming. Whereas with a laptop, you simply close it, place it in its protective sleep and you’re good to go. 

I have started going over some models of toshiba laptop computers. I’m actually looking at their 10” and under models since I want one I can easily slip in my purse. They have one which costs under $300 and is integrated with a webcam and mic. I just need my husband to carefully examine the specs and if he says it’s a go, I just might buy it.

Comments

Popular Posts