Fresh and Unique Theme

This blog is hosted at blogger.com. As usual, my themes are taken FREE from other sites that freely give blogger themes for use. Now, I have been thinking. Since this is a free theme, there are a lot of blogs that may look like mine. Though my headers and colors are personalized, I wanted to make this blog look different from the rest that is why I am thinking of getting a unique web design for this blog.

I saw a lot of bloggers offering personalized themes at some cost. Some are reasonable while others are just too expensive! And if I do my own coding, I might end up doing it for a decade since I am busy with my family and other online endeavors.

Anyway, if money permits, I would probably have others do it for me. Paying for a unique web design is a great investment if you want to be fresh and different. But if not, I think I will end up personalizing another FREE theme just to look different. Maybe a few hours job in personalizing a FREE theme might worth the trouble to save money.

Comments

Popular Posts