Landscape Lighting

I am not an expert on photography and architecture but I am sure I love to see a great shot if impressive buildings around the world. As you can see, beautiful buildings are really captivating when seen personally but sometimes they look dull in pictures. Especially if you want to get an evening setting, buildings may look unattractive and dark in captured photos. So some architects make it to a point that their beautiful buildings remain beautiful not only for photographers but for all people to see by installing landscape lighting at the grounds of the building.

Anyway, here are some photos that I think emphasizes the beauty of buildings and landscapes if they have lighting installed.

National Swimming Center (Water Cube) in Beijing, China

Eiffel Tower in Paris

Of course there are more, but these are just several buildings that will look dull and unattractive if proper landscape lighting where not installed. Oh well, I hope I can visit them personally someday!

Comments

Popular Posts