Better Month

I am looking forward to a better month this October. As many of you my dear readers know, I have had a tough time last August and September. My family has been plagued with sickness, my husband’s jaunts, as well as the surgery of my youngest daughter. Although it may be considered a major operation because of two slices on their either side of her inner thigh, my daughter has recovered pretty quickly. And all I can say is that thanks be to God.

Anyway, I am saying or rather declaring that I am going to have a better month this month. And this is just going to be the start of better months ahead. I may have a lot of potential clients and I may be able to organize my online blogging business. With that, I think I may be able to set aside some money and make investments, such as in buying a gold coins for my family’s future. So I am praying to God that these will all come true.

Comments

Popular Posts