How to Safekeep a Gold Bullion

I would like to own even just one piece of gold bullion. I really wonder how much it costs and where would I get one if I have enough money to buy gold.

But then again, I am thinking, after I have bought one, where do I keep it? Do I store it in our cabinet? No, that would be too risky. I don’t have a safe or vault either. Storing something as valuable as a gold bullion in a clothes cabinet with a simple lock would just not be safe enough.

And yeah, if I buy it in Manila, would I transport it? Hand carry it on the plane? Or put in with the rest of my cargo? Wouldn’t it get lost? I mean there are lots of people with fast hands at the airport and so I don’t think my gold bullion would be safe enough.

Even if I don’t own one yet, I am already having concerns about it. Maybe I should forego with the idea of having one?

Comments

  1. medyo budlay man gali momi damo wealth no? hihi

    we bought a cowboy toy set for dindin last night and i saw a stack of gold bullions. i am reminded. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts