Fleeting Fashion

Do you agree with me that fashion is sooo fleeting and that it can get really impractical if we follow all the trends? I am just thankful that here in the Philippines we only have two seasons and we can wear our clothes pretty much all year round. Unlike in countries where there are four seasons, you have to change outfits every season in order to stay safe and protected from the elements. So that means, you will have to contend with fashion for four different seasons. At least here, we only have two. And we do not strictly follow them. If you have a jacket with a hood and an umbrella, you are good for the rainy season for many years to come. Hahaha...

Anyway, I am getting really concerned about girls shorts that are getting really shorter. I have a daughter who is approaching teenage years and seriously, I would not want to see her in those really tight short shorts that show a part of girl's bottoms. I think that that is not a decent way to dress and an invitation to trouble. Oh how I pray that my daughter always exercise wisdom in every decision that she makes, including choosing her outfits.

Comments

Popular Posts