New Nursing Scrubs

Who would want cheap scrubs? I am sure that all nurses would like cheap nursing scrubs. In this day of financial difficulties everywhere, medical professionals are not spared. And in my country, nurses are paid meagerly that perhaps all of them have their own belt tightening measures in order to live with dignity within their means. 

Although they would need to buy new scrubs, they will wait for their old uniforms to be really worn out before buying new ones. I could not blame them. When I gave birth to my third baby I got the chance to talk with a couple of nurses who are doing their internships at the hospital where I was admitted. It was there that I learned that aside from the fact that they are not receiving salaries or allowances from their service in the hospital, they are actually the ones paying the hospital for their internship. And these are already registered nurses. How mean is that? 

So anyway, these nurses need their internship so they keep up with the demands of the hospital. They really could make use of scrubs for cheap in order for them to get by their requirements.

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts