The Magnificence of Gold

In my interest in gold lately, I could not help but browse about the topic at Google. I have been interested in how to invest in gold bullion so I want to learn more about it. But not only do I browse about the topic, I look for photos in the images tab. I think I am blinded by all the gold that I see on my screen! Hahaha... 

But honestly, gold is blinding. It's rich and shiny color is magnificent. The blinding side of gold is not only literally but also figuratively. Many people are blinded by riches that sometimes they forget about the more important things in life, such as family, marriage, and relationships. I pray that I will become rich and financially sufficient, but I also pray that in my way to doing so I will not forget the essential things. I would like to be able to enjoy wealth with family and friends. I don't want to alienate them. How lovely it would be to have that much money and still be surrounded by a loving family and supportive friends who can be with you through thick and thin. Now, that is really important. For now, I really should look into investing.

Comments

Popular Posts