Future Savings

I have a friend who works freelance like me but who really thinks of her future. She saves up for a retirement fund and pays her social security so that she will have a retirement fund when she reaches the age of 60. She also has a couple of life insurance with retirement benefits so that at least when she is older, she has something to get as source of funds.

I think that is good thinking. Although insurance agents would compute and tell her that her insurance policies would not be enough to cover inflation, but at least, she has something stashed for herself and for her family aside from the money she has in her atm account.

I thought her plans are good because she is just paying for what she can afford. So I also looked at life insurance quotes online in order to see if I can also afford insurance policies. The sad thing is, prices have already gone up. I have three kids and if I get a policy for each one of them and myself, gee, the total would really eat up our food and housing budget. Tsk…tsk… I am looking at what else I could do in order to financially prepare for our future.

Comments

Popular Posts