Protect Yourself!

Every time I receive a membership card with a chip (rfid) on it, I always assumed that this is just part of the future and soon I am expecting to see it on our ATM and credit cards. But when I heard about stories of stolen identity in the US (most of their ATM and credit cards have rfid already) and how they lost thousands of dollars, I felt afraid of the system and somehow thought I don’t want that to happen here in the Philippines. Money is already hard up and if we lose them because of identity theft, then it would be much worst! Check out the video below:

   

Then a few months later, I received the most amazing news! Now, you can have the choice to protect yourself from these high-tech thieves with Identity Stronghold’s RFID blocking products. They protect your cards from emitting important data to nearby thieves that may try to capture your important banking data. Cool right?!

Comments

Popular Posts