Contents of My Mail from Hong Kong

Last week, when I was doing a price research on available dip bar at a local sports store, I received a text message from my previous landlady that a mail from Hong Kong just came in. Since that mail is what I have been waiting for in a long time, I told my mom to fetch it for me.

So, my mom hurriedly went to our previous house and fetches the mail. When she arrived, I immediately opened it and took pictures of its contents. Below are the contents of my mail from Hong Kong:


Yup, the key chains I ordered from ArtsCow.com has finally arrived. The other one is missing in the picture because my husband took it to his work already.

Comments

  1. ang cute sis nga mga keychain. Ako isa pa lang na order ko jan sa artscow,yung personalized watch. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts