Saving Up with an Inflatable Pool

Our Weekend Memoirs

It's been awhile since I participated. I have been busy and very much occupied lately making pronexin reviews. Anyway, I am back and I hope I can continue doing this meme for good.

Another thing, I posted this meme every Monday before. Now that I am clarified, I am posting this every Sunday now. Thank you Mommy Willa for clarifying it to me.

Here are photos taken of my children playing at their inflatable pool. Having this inflatable pool always give us a great savings from summer escapades!

Comments

  1. kitang kita sa smile ni Bella kung gaano sya naginhawahan sa tubig, sa sobrang init ba naman kasi, may bata pa bang aayaw sa tubig? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rubz, ang laki na ni Bella! Tuwangtuwa sila.

    And sure, the pool serves as a cooling effect from the summer heat!

    Thanks for your entry to OWM!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts