My Kids April Date Day

Once every month, I try my best to date my children individually. This is my way of spending time with each of my children solely. We call it DATE DAY!

So this April, I brought my eldest daughter to 888 Chinatown Square here in Bacolod City. We went into a little shopping and ate Shawarma Rice.


Then a few days later, my one and only son, Johann David, and I went to McDonalds Luzuriaga so that he could grab his favorite McFlurry.


So after taking them to their individual DATE DAY, this mommy was able to finish her research works on Gulf Coast Jones Act. How about you? Do you take your kids to date day?

Comments

  1. I do take my boys on a date. But usually, we just take a walk to the nearby ice cream store ,but on the way to the store, we talk about lots of stuff.
    good for you mars for taking a time out from all your online obligation and spend quality time with your kids.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts