Mosaic Monday #5

The day when I bought our inflatable pool, my children and my husband went night swimming with it. They want to experience swimming immediately since summer nights here in our place are also hotter than the usual nowadays.

To share my comeback entry to Mosaic Monday, I am sharing to you the photos I took during that night. I didn’t take part in the night swimming because I was busy all day doing my articles on insurance quotes and it gave me a headache. So my mom advised me not to join the night swimming as it may worsen my case. Hope you enjoy my photos!


Please leave a comment with your link to your entry. I will surely visit them. :)

Comments

  1. Looks like they all had a great time! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mommy, kung hindi ako nag BC blogger hindi ko makita hitsura ng ibang palasyo mo. hehehe dito ako nag click through sa page nga anak mo kasi it open another browser hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts