Easter Blessings

It’s been awhile since I have blogged here. I got so busy because of our house transfer. Anyway, I really wanted to blog because I have gotten the best deal of the day so far. And what is that?? Check the image below:


Isn’t that nice?! This lonely photo and memory blog of mine got a lovely page rank of two. I am so happy!!! Well, not that I am earning from my page rank but I am just happy that I got a little green thingy every time I look at my toolbar.

Thank God for the Easter blessing!!

Comments

  1. Hi, Checking links from BC Bloggers. If all things are ironed out you will hear from me tomorrow. Thanks for putting the badge. :)
    Paula
    Mommy Diary
    Paula's Place
    WAHM sa Pinas
    Dadedidodu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts