Health Supplements for the Philippine Azkals

I heard that the Philippine Azkals, the Philippines’ national football team, will be undergoing high-altitude training in the summer capital of the country. The training is supposed to prepare them for their rematch with Mongolia’s football team in Mongolia next month. Since that country is cold, training in Baguio will be a good idea for the whole team. I’m hoping that local TV stations would cover their training. I’m already excited to watch them. They have brought so much pride to the country and they’re now considered an icon.

I wonder if the Azkals take supplements to help them with their training. I know that their regimen is very rigorous so they surely need creatine supplements. Football is a high-intensity sport and these athletes need all the help they can get in order to enhance their performance. I have never heard of any negative effects of creatine so I’m assuming that the national football team can take it.

Comments

Popular Posts