Interest on Online Shopping

When my third baby was born, my life has changed somehow; some for the better and others for the worst. But the most evident of all is my increased interest on online shopping. Since most of the time I was home, I tried buying things online. 

First, I started looking for fabulous baby gifts at local online sellers at multiply.com. Then later, I also explored Facebook as I have seen a lot of local sellers there too. After browsing their products, I started buying. I was not a GLOBE Mobile Network user before but since most online sellers preferred GCASH, I opened one. 

Now, I am still an avid buyer online. I haven’t explored international online shops but probably I will especially now most online shops caters PayPal as a mode of payment.

Comments

Popular Posts