The Complications of Life

Life can be complicated at many points and turns. Even if you are single and unattached and experiencing independent living, you still have problems especially in your room and board. That would include expenses, bouts with the landlady, or noisy neighbors.

You could multiply that when you are in the position of assisted living, such as living with parents especially that you are already married, and worse, living with your in-laws. Your parents-in-law could come in many kinds. There are those who are respectful and helpful without asking for anything in return. But if your in-laws are also demanding for their provision from you and nag you all the time about how often you change the sheets or wash the curtains, these are complications that can give you stress and make you get sick.

But well these things happen whether we like it or not. The best thing to do is to live with them and embrace them. Then the bad feelings will just go away.

Comments

  1. I never imagined about nagging in-laws. LOL

    Glad I have both wonderful parents from me and my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of complications could be added to my life if I were to inherited.?A business that is in debt? vehicles that have loans? Homes that have mortgages on them? How would this work for me ? And what if my credit is not worthy of taking over these loans ? How does this work ? Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts