An Off Road, At Last!

Finally, I saw one. An off road vehicle, I mean. This excites me because it was my first time to see an off road vehicle. As you all know, an off road vehicle is a type of vehicle that can be driven on and off any paved or gravel surface. If you see a huge truck or pick-up with large tires that have deep, open treads, then most likely you are looking at an off road vehicle.

There are some places here with rough terrain that’s why there are people who use off road vehicles. The one I saw earlier was dressed up. An Off road led light bar is the most prominent thing you would see on the vehicle being that it was way on top of a bar suspended above the roof. I guess the owner of that vehicle really loves cars that’s why even his off road looks pampered.

Comments

Popular Posts