A Slimmer Me?

I read this quote somewhere: “I'm on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it” (Author unknown). Haha! Funny, right? That is so me. I eat anything edible. I really don’t understand people who are so picky about food or who are so crazy about being slim they forget to eat, or choose to! My busy days really demand a full stomach. Abstaining from eating does not work for me, that’s a fact.

Now I am not sour grapping, ok? Like everybody else, I do want to be slim. Maybe I won’t get my old figure back, but trimming down just a little big would be nice. But how? If I don’t have time to exercise and I can’t starve myself, maybe diet supplements would be a good option.

Then maybe, just maybe I could wear my old pants and blouses waiting for me to wear them again. Now that gets me excited! :)

Comments

  1. My friend is having troubles with her weight.She often asks me whether she is slim or not.So I just wanna ask for some tips from you guys..How to have a slimmer body.And her arms are some sort of big specially near the shoulder.Its not proportioned.What must be done?!I just wanna help her..Its like her biggest problem..Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts