Dream Car

I really have no particular dream car. If ever, I just want a car if we can just afford it in the sense that it would be nice to have greater mobility. In our case, we commute most of the time if we go to familiar places. If we venture into unfamiliar spots, we take the taxi.

I am thinking though, if we get a car someday, would I want upholstery fabric or leatherette? I have a friend who does not like the smell of new leather for the car. But I have heard that there are those who even have car fresheners that smell like new upholstery. I think I would also cringe at the smell. I feel heady when I smell new leatherette.

Anyway, our dream car would have to wait. For now, we have so many expenses to prioritize. I even feel like we are floating. Life had not been easy and I am praying earnestly to God that this will be a better year for me and my family. There had been so many changes and adjustments as well as challenges. Thank God we are still here, but I think that more changes will be happening in the near future.

The car will just have to wait until we are able.

Comments

Popular Posts