Perfect Gift for Mom

We’re almost into the 2nd month of the year so that means in three months or so, it will be Mother’s day already. I don’t really expect much from my kids. Just the idea of them remembering that day would be enough. I don’t need fancy gifts. I also don’t expect an expensive dinner treat from them or hubby. A simple handwritten note or a handmade card is enough. However, since I’m a daughter too, I need to think of the perfect gift for my mom. Mama has been with me through all the high and low points of my life. She takes care of my children when I’m out of the house and even if I’m a grown up now, she never fails to show her concern for me. In some ways, I can say that I’m like my mother. But on the whole, I still have a lot to learn from her.

Anyway, I plan to start thinking of the best gift for Mama this early. I want to give her something special, something she will not forget for as long as she lives. I know that tangible things don’t always make the best presents since they’re susceptible to wears and tears but just the same, I would like to give something to her that will show her how much I love and appreciate everything she’s done for me and the whole family. Oh, if only I can build a house for her. Not just any house but a house somewhere in the USA. Perhaps one that’s built by home builders cedar rapids ia

I bet that house would bring to reality my mom’s dream house. If only I had tons of money then building my mom’s dream house in Cedar Rapids will be a breeze. But since I don’t, I guess I’d just have to look for something else.

Comments

Popular Posts