I Need to Organize!

As a 100% stay-at-home mom, I have several small-scale business endeavors which I manage from home. I still need to make my stay at home very productive, right? Anyway, I was going through all my paperwork the other day and I realized how I badly need to organize my stuff!

It’s not that I’m careless with my stuff. It’s just that over the years, I’ve accumulated a lot of papers related to my small businesses and I need to have them sorted out by type. I think I need document management software to put everything in order. It’s hard to systematize when you don’t even know where to begin! I definitely need an efficient system which would not only allow me to easily store my files but to organize the files per account as well. 

I want software that’s capable of doing that and will also enable me to perform quick searches and efficient retrieval of the files.

Comments

Popular Posts