Photo Projects

I had a few photo projects last year. So this year, I am planning to capture more good photos so that I could create more photo projects for the family. I am planning to have my kiddos pictures printed on fleece blankets. That means one picture per one fleece blanket per kid. In total, I will order three fleece blankets. But since it’s still a plan, I am not sure if I am going to have it ordered.

Anyway, aside from photo projects, I am also planning to get personalized stuffs this year. I may get some personalized baseball bats as gifts but I am more into deciding in getting personalized notebooks and bags for the next school opening. I just thought it would be nice if the kids use something that is “so” theirs because of the personalized touch.

So, how about you? Do you have photo projects for this year?

Comments

  1. Not much beyond my normal one of hanging photos from bits of string and pinning them to a map of the world. I am toying with making my own postcards but if I'm realistic, that's probably not going to happen. I'll get on holiday and realise that I can't be bothered and will just buy postcards like all normal people....

    My sister's coming up with ideas for another photo book for our dad. We did him a grumpy-themed one for him for Christmas, and she's already plotting one for this year. I normally write any prose she needs but I leave the complicated stuff to her. I'm not much good when it comes to craft.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts