Post Pregnancy

Last time, I was reading about Nicole Richie and Jessica Alba when they talked about their post pregnancy weight. Gee, about two to three months after their gave birth they are already in their two-piece swimsuits and are seen splashing in the beach like nothing happened. Haha Imagine what weight loss science and money can do.

Of course we know that these people can afford to hire their personal team of weight loss experts who help them go back in shape as soon as they are able. And they can also afford weight loss supplements to jumpstart their trip to a sexy figure.

How I wish that my weight loss saga would be as easy. Oh well, I guess with hard work, determination, and sheer discipline, I can also do it. But it is easier said that done. I would also need a lot of encouragement if I will get on the sexy bandwagon. I need a lot of help.

Comments

Popular Posts