Emergency Phone

Since my LG G300 mobile phone got busted because of my baby’s saliva short circuited the charging port, I decided to buy an emergency mobile to use. I bought a Cherry Mobile M30. This Cherry Mobile unit is best known for its cell phone television feature and dual sim capacity. But I bought this mobile phone not for the portable television feature but because of the price and its dual sim capacity. I have two mobile networks sims but I don’t want to have two phones that is why Cherry Mobile M30 works for me.

So far, Cherry Mobile M30 is working fine for me but of course, I am still eying an LG Cookie. The one that is affordable but WIFI capable! My husband told me he is going to buy it for me but I am not sure if he is going to keep his promise or not.

Comments

Popular Posts