Wished for Gold Coins!

As you can see, I really wanted to have my very own Nikon D5000. I even put up a donation button at this blog just in case some angel would find its way here and grant me my wishes.


Anyway, I wanted a DLSR camera because I wanted to capture quality moments with my family and in any subject for me and my blogs. I want also to enjoy a new hobby of learning new things. As of now, I really wanted to save a few dollars for it but unfortunately, I still have other priorities. My family and my online friends are building my baby daughter’s surgery fund.

But of course, as they say, as long as we still breathe air, there is hope. So, after we finish and pass our obstacles and challenges in life, I will start saving for my Nikon D5000. I just wished that I have gold coins to save so that I could have my DLSR funds faster!

Comments

Popular Posts