Hair Musings

Most of my friends always tell me that I have a very thick stranded hair which means my hair is so healthy. Well, I am thankful for the praise and admiration but as for me, I am not really fond of my hair. I am not really vain with it and most of the time it only gets a comb as treatment.

Anyway, I thought to myself that I am going to be bald soon because hereditary genes. My dad already looks like he needs a hair transplant surgery at his age but still my dad says it is not hereditary because baldness doesn’t run in the family. So, I might be able to keep my thick hair until I grew old.

As of now, I am still growing new hair strands. I don’t know if its normal but it really annoys me because instead of growing bald, I am now imagining hair growing all over me – a modern day werewolf! LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts