Expansion Thoughts

Everyone knows that I have a blog hosting business, but unfortunately my blog hosting services is not that big enough to be considered for best web hosting awards. It is kind of a personal blog hosting services that I only offer to friends and some of these friends recommend it to their friends. I don’t entirely advertise my blog hosting services but I only rely on recommendations from my clients who have experienced my services.

Anyway, I am planning for a little expansion one of these days. I am planning to offer a reseller hosting business to my clients. I am not really sure if I am ready for this but I am hoping that it would yield something good, financially speaking. But still, I am double-minded about the matter since I think I don’t have the luxury of time to exert another effort to take care of another challenge. I am already full when it comes to responsibilities in taking care of my blogs and especially with my children.

Oh well, let’s just see what is the outcome of this thought. Let me hold on this for a few days and let see if I can pursue them to reality!

Comments

Popular Posts