Bead-A-Holic – My New Moniker?

With all the many things I have on my hands, not to mention the fact that I have 3 kids to take care of, I’m often amazed at how I can still manage to squeeze in a few hobbies or recreation, if you must, into my tight schedule. In fact, I’m actually planning on learning a new hobby. What is it? Well, I want to learn how to make bead accessories. This desire was ignited when I saw this really beautiful and elegant bead storage in the mall as I was shopping for my daughter’s birthday attire. 

I heard that bead making wasn’t all that difficult as long as you know what design you want to come up with. I also know that bead accessories are a good source of income. Bead accessories never go out of style so I can always sell them to my friends and maybe even put up a website where I can showcase my designs and offer online shopping convenience to potential clients. What do you think? Do you think it would be a successful undertaking?

Comments

  1. wow, i want to go back on cross stitching but i cant ky super busy, naa duha ka dragon palang hurot na oras nku

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that would be nice, rubz! it would lessen the stress.. :D i am planning to make bead curtains myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sige go Rubz... di ni sakit sa mata? gahimu man ko pero para ra sa project sa akong mga dragon sad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. beads are love. unfortunately, I lost all my materials and finished items to Ondoy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like doing arts and crafts, too, sadly, i no longer have the time...buhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  6. naku, addicting talaga ang beading! i make my own earrings too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mommy Rubz, go for it. It's such a fun hobby and yes it can be a source of income din. I have lots of bead jewellery making supplies, I am letting go of them. If you're interested I'll give you a good price :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go for it, mommy Rubz! i'll look for my friend's site, she sells bead accessories online...might save you the trip to Quiapo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i say do it. any skill is an advantage. plus if you have really amazing designs, i'm sure patrons will line up to get a hold of your creations=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do beadwork too Mommy rubz, it's addicting especially if you have girls...and you have two so go!

    followed this blog...I hope we can exlinks http://www.viennadailyfotos.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never done that before but I'm thinking of doing my crosstitch again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think it'll be a successful endeavor mommy rubz!go ahead + let's see your lovely designs featured here^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to learn how to make beadworks too but I'm afraid di ako napagkalooban ng artistic side :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Go, do it Rubz! Nothing like a crafty afternoon to get the spirits high. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts